1 post • joined Saturday 6th October 2007 00:34 GMT
I thought this was an article on advancement for HD DVD!
Is it possible to have just ONE complete article for some advantage for HD DVD which does NOT include a promotion for Blu-Ray!?!?! I mean please, it is really beginning to get annoying!
"Blu-ray has already unveiled a similar service, dubbed BD Live or Profile 2.0, which adds network connectivity to the list of mandatory functions of Blu-ray players. In August, Daewoo launched the DBP-1000, which supports the full BD specification and access to BD Live."
Where is this similar service and how can I use it today? Can I buy this Daewoo player today? Can any consumer on the Planet use BD Live today? Was it truly necessary to even mention this non-fact!?!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene