1 post • joined 6 Oct 2007
I thought this was an article on advancement for HD DVD!
Is it possible to have just ONE complete article for some advantage for HD DVD which does NOT include a promotion for Blu-Ray!?!?! I mean please, it is really beginning to get annoying!
"Blu-ray has already unveiled a similar service, dubbed BD Live or Profile 2.0, which adds network connectivity to the list of mandatory functions of Blu-ray players. In August, Daewoo launched the DBP-1000, which supports the full BD specification and access to BD Live."
Where is this similar service and how can I use it today? Can I buy this Daewoo player today? Can any consumer on the Planet use BD Live today? Was it truly necessary to even mention this non-fact!?!
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks