1 post • joined 6 Oct 2007
I thought this was an article on advancement for HD DVD!
Is it possible to have just ONE complete article for some advantage for HD DVD which does NOT include a promotion for Blu-Ray!?!?! I mean please, it is really beginning to get annoying!
"Blu-ray has already unveiled a similar service, dubbed BD Live or Profile 2.0, which adds network connectivity to the list of mandatory functions of Blu-ray players. In August, Daewoo launched the DBP-1000, which supports the full BD specification and access to BD Live."
Where is this similar service and how can I use it today? Can I buy this Daewoo player today? Can any consumer on the Planet use BD Live today? Was it truly necessary to even mention this non-fact!?!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...