1 post • joined 6 Oct 2007
I thought this was an article on advancement for HD DVD!
Is it possible to have just ONE complete article for some advantage for HD DVD which does NOT include a promotion for Blu-Ray!?!?! I mean please, it is really beginning to get annoying!
"Blu-ray has already unveiled a similar service, dubbed BD Live or Profile 2.0, which adds network connectivity to the list of mandatory functions of Blu-ray players. In August, Daewoo launched the DBP-1000, which supports the full BD specification and access to BD Live."
Where is this similar service and how can I use it today? Can I buy this Daewoo player today? Can any consumer on the Planet use BD Live today? Was it truly necessary to even mention this non-fact!?!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp