4 posts • joined 28 Feb 2007
The reference to the Free Software Foundation should, of course refer to the Free Standards Group - apologies to both.
The product name is 'Configuration Intelligence for Virtualisation' - not as shown.
There is plenty of evidence that can be 'sited' to show open source to be more efficient than proprietary software. Try this: http://osprojects.info/98/open-source-versus-proprietary-software/
It is generally considered to be bad manners to call people retarded - even if they are.
To clarify - the prices quoted refer to start prices, firstly, for individual Revolution licences and, secondly, for Enterprise licences.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe