4 posts • joined 28 Feb 2007
The reference to the Free Software Foundation should, of course refer to the Free Standards Group - apologies to both.
The product name is 'Configuration Intelligence for Virtualisation' - not as shown.
There is plenty of evidence that can be 'sited' to show open source to be more efficient than proprietary software. Try this: http://osprojects.info/98/open-source-versus-proprietary-software/
It is generally considered to be bad manners to call people retarded - even if they are.
To clarify - the prices quoted refer to start prices, firstly, for individual Revolution licences and, secondly, for Enterprise licences.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked