4 posts • joined 28 Feb 2007
The reference to the Free Software Foundation should, of course refer to the Free Standards Group - apologies to both.
The product name is 'Configuration Intelligence for Virtualisation' - not as shown.
There is plenty of evidence that can be 'sited' to show open source to be more efficient than proprietary software. Try this: http://osprojects.info/98/open-source-versus-proprietary-software/
It is generally considered to be bad manners to call people retarded - even if they are.
To clarify - the prices quoted refer to start prices, firstly, for individual Revolution licences and, secondly, for Enterprise licences.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS