4 posts • joined 28 Feb 2007
The reference to the Free Software Foundation should, of course refer to the Free Standards Group - apologies to both.
The product name is 'Configuration Intelligence for Virtualisation' - not as shown.
There is plenty of evidence that can be 'sited' to show open source to be more efficient than proprietary software. Try this: http://osprojects.info/98/open-source-versus-proprietary-software/
It is generally considered to be bad manners to call people retarded - even if they are.
To clarify - the prices quoted refer to start prices, firstly, for individual Revolution licences and, secondly, for Enterprise licences.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers