2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2007
link is refered as phishing site
The link in the document is called a Phishing site by OpenDNS. A reason to drop OpenDNS now, with the always trust worthy "Register" sending me there?
If I look at the WO and EP equivalent I always wonder why the US patent system is so stupid. Everything is granted. No search for novelty whatso ever. If you read the opinion of the European Patent office, these guys will have a hard time getting it granted in Europe.
Look at this document:
I see at least 5 references to article 54(1) which says: "this is not new!!!"
The only people getting rich of this type of behaviour are the laywers.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network