1 post • joined 3 Oct 2007
So this guy gets slapped for what Dell must do every day. In effect they sell MS software 'from' the US at US prices or below when installed on PCs. It's because of this UK systems integrators can't compete.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip