1 post • joined 3 Oct 2007
So this guy gets slapped for what Dell must do every day. In effect they sell MS software 'from' the US at US prices or below when installed on PCs. It's because of this UK systems integrators can't compete.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS