1 post • joined 28 Feb 2007
its a good machine, but the price lets it down
for nearly £700 cheaper, you can get an Asus G1 which is almost exactly the same spec.
A T7200 @2Ghz instead of a T7400 @2.13Ghz
A 802.11a/b/g wifi connection instead of pre-n, which will be redundent in a month or two anyway when the N specification is officially released.
The Nvidia Go7700 is still sufficient to provide a good game. you're not looking for pure frame rates, but the imersivness of the expirience. i can play all my games at 1680x1050 just fine thanks.
World of Warcraft, need for speed, halflife2, quake4. etc etc.
very happy with my G1 for £1300, but in comparison, don't buy these car badged laptops unless you really have nothing better to do with 2grand.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market