1 post • joined 28 Feb 2007
its a good machine, but the price lets it down
for nearly £700 cheaper, you can get an Asus G1 which is almost exactly the same spec.
A T7200 @2Ghz instead of a T7400 @2.13Ghz
A 802.11a/b/g wifi connection instead of pre-n, which will be redundent in a month or two anyway when the N specification is officially released.
The Nvidia Go7700 is still sufficient to provide a good game. you're not looking for pure frame rates, but the imersivness of the expirience. i can play all my games at 1680x1050 just fine thanks.
World of Warcraft, need for speed, halflife2, quake4. etc etc.
very happy with my G1 for £1300, but in comparison, don't buy these car badged laptops unless you really have nothing better to do with 2grand.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop