1 post • joined 2 Oct 2007
I'd say it's pretty unethical to breed a generational self-destruct sequence into any living thing, especially for something as ultimately trivial as money gleaned from a patent.
I would think Roy Batty had taught us all this lesson by now.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp