4 posts • joined 1 Oct 2007
I'm having one of those, whoohooo!!! and at that price maybe one each for the kids houses, early chrissie pressies or happy easter maybe. It's gonna sell millions when word gets out. yummy.
Grunts smart enough to design their own vehicles.?? Your smart enough to be a grunt methinks.
Bushmasters are what they need. Cheap, readily available and better than a landrover or lada.
With correct armour mods also RPG proof.
Listening to Customer = We LOST most of em
I quit them last October and I can say VM has now deelighteed me. I gave them the reason for quitting being the phone charges for their faults. So this announcement has indeed delighted me, couldn't have been the only one then. eh?
Mind you, I've gone back to BT after a period of ten years and their still crap. Though a little bit less irritating than VM.
six weeks soon passes
it does actually tell you on the Dell website, before you buy, there is a six week delay. its the red "delivery" just under the shipping charge.
i didn't wait the six weeks, i got a tosh in pc world instead, bargain, but the sales assistant kept trying to flog me a dodgy rucksack and insurance in case the straps snapped whilst backpacking in Romania.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity