6 posts • joined 28 Sep 2007
I can think of one way to monetise a 140 character message
However sadly it would be very remiss of me to say it in a public forum until I have secured the patents & Google have sent a large cheque..
Title errm? Lord Lucan?
@AC CPW order...
Placed your order Thursday? that's nowt!, placed mine on Monday and they've still lost it...and I held off the upgrade for a couple of months waiting for it!
I only grew concerned because I got not one but two calls from their sales this morning from them asking if I wanted to upgrade to it...could have been waiting in tomorrow, little suspecting..
Paris because...well because, really
Damn! missed this ome!
wish I'd seen this earlier..would have won by a mile... ne' mind
The one with the tin hoodie please...
Out of interest..
What's the breakdown of browsers used by El Reg readers?
Just one slight snag...
There's precious little stock of the DS Lite available either!
AI could be along time coming then...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook