6 posts • joined 28 Sep 2007
I can think of one way to monetise a 140 character message
However sadly it would be very remiss of me to say it in a public forum until I have secured the patents & Google have sent a large cheque..
Title errm? Lord Lucan?
@AC CPW order...
Placed your order Thursday? that's nowt!, placed mine on Monday and they've still lost it...and I held off the upgrade for a couple of months waiting for it!
I only grew concerned because I got not one but two calls from their sales this morning from them asking if I wanted to upgrade to it...could have been waiting in tomorrow, little suspecting..
Paris because...well because, really
Damn! missed this ome!
wish I'd seen this earlier..would have won by a mile... ne' mind
The one with the tin hoodie please...
Out of interest..
What's the breakdown of browsers used by El Reg readers?
Just one slight snag...
There's precious little stock of the DS Lite available either!
AI could be along time coming then...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base