4 posts • joined 28 Sep 2007
Keep yer details from the commissars!
Makes damn good propaganda for those of us campaigning AGAINST inclusion on the summary care records(SCR).Just "Say NO folks"
nom de plume???
He had to go---his name sounds like some terrible un-stopable fatal disease--- oh sorry, of course, PHORM was shorthand/code for that.
run a bank...I wouldn't trust him to run a bath!
After my experience as a customer of virginmedia,if branson ever casts his eye towards any bank I have business with,my money will be withdrawn so fast it will leave scorch marks on the counter.
Just an innocent enquiry re "NHS IT"--- does anyone else think they may have put the "H" in the wrong place?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack