2 posts • joined 28 Sep 2007
Now it's possible to hate VMware just as easily as Oracle and M$. Kicking out a successful co-founder and one of the very few women leading a tech company just because sales will fall "modestly below" earlier predictions of 50 per cent growth is stupid.
Hope she comes back Steve Jobs-style (but maybe not the mock turtle-neck please) in a few years and lays waste to the people who forced her out.
I was expecting an interesting story about Steve Ballmer. Instead it's some boring old rubbish about creationism versus Darwinism.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars