2 posts • joined 28 Sep 2007
Now it's possible to hate VMware just as easily as Oracle and M$. Kicking out a successful co-founder and one of the very few women leading a tech company just because sales will fall "modestly below" earlier predictions of 50 per cent growth is stupid.
Hope she comes back Steve Jobs-style (but maybe not the mock turtle-neck please) in a few years and lays waste to the people who forced her out.
I was expecting an interesting story about Steve Ballmer. Instead it's some boring old rubbish about creationism versus Darwinism.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook