6 posts • joined 28 Sep 2007
..hasn't no one though of a continuously charging system yet, like those old lights with the wheel driven gyro?!?
Oh well looks like Unbalance x Unbalance and Girls Saurus are shafted too.
looks like i'm up the swanny, with some of my anime, specially Urotsukidoji and Bible black.
I still own the original Manhunt (32 by the way). I feel the game is a good release from a stressful day at work (it tech). There is a storyline to manhunt, you are taken away from death row, and put into some sick f@cks video nasty, you have to survive, the only way is to suffocate, stab, maim, decapitate, shoot, and numerous other ways to finish the bad guys off. My gf and her mom just laugh when I creep up behind someone and saw their head off with a garrott, then use it as a distraction.
Get your story right, the kid who was killed owned the game, the teen who done it had never played the game and he did it over money
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?