4 posts • joined 27 Feb 2007
Re: No real beef other than the irritating woman and 20,000 layers of options (Ok, I exaggerate)
Try this, it's genius.
Re: Thanks dad, but....
Plus, wouldn't they be the first children in history to actually WANT their Dad's iTunes library?
Just want to congratulate the headline writer for this article - or at least, the subhead writer...
Nokia E61 + Mac + wi-fi works fine
In response to Rob's query about smart2go and Macs, the problem pretty much goes away if you have a wi-fi-enabled handset like the Nokia E61.
It's not totally plain sailing, in that the app downloaded to the phone over my wi-fi/DSL home network but for some reason wouldn't install. However, downloading smart2go to the Mac and then bluetoothing it over to the phone worked fine. Once the program was installed, there was no problem at all downloading the map data directly over the wi-fi link.
If your phone doesn't have wi-fi then yes, this and many other navigation/location based services are going to be a problem for Mac users. Yet another reason to look forward to flat-rate mobile data packages.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL