3 posts • joined Tuesday 27th February 2007 13:49 GMT
Re: Thanks dad, but....
Plus, wouldn't they be the first children in history to actually WANT their Dad's iTunes library?
Nokia E61 + Mac + wi-fi works fine
In response to Rob's query about smart2go and Macs, the problem pretty much goes away if you have a wi-fi-enabled handset like the Nokia E61.
It's not totally plain sailing, in that the app downloaded to the phone over my wi-fi/DSL home network but for some reason wouldn't install. However, downloading smart2go to the Mac and then bluetoothing it over to the phone worked fine. Once the program was installed, there was no problem at all downloading the map data directly over the wi-fi link.
If your phone doesn't have wi-fi then yes, this and many other navigation/location based services are going to be a problem for Mac users. Yet another reason to look forward to flat-rate mobile data packages.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination