5 posts • joined 27 Sep 2007
How about ....
Gold plated plugs, decent earphones and better sound quality ? Oh wait, its Apple !
Sounds perfect for taking on holiday
I disagree with your last comment.
I am a book lover, and I know how heavy and space consuming books can be. I think this device sounds perfect for taking on holiday, especially with the hand luggage weight restrictions on budget airlines
The market stats your article quotes refer only to the US market. Globally Nokia and Symbian are way ahead of iPhone or RIM.
Re: Its not unusual
I think we already accept far too many public IT snafus. How much treatment or how many lives could that wasted money have saved ?
I am in Brussels and Bel Proximus will not connect any of the services such as 2345 for topups or 191 for customer services ... although I do get the helpful sms messages from Vodafone reminding me to stay with Proximus for voice messages etc :-)
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst