2 posts • joined Thursday 27th September 2007 10:57 GMT
PS3 Plenty games?
Actually all the article mentions is that percentage wise the PS3 has better games. Which makes sense as PS3 games are a lot more expensive to produce, so you'd expect the companies who do, make it worth the effort.
In hard actual numbers the 360 not only has more games than the PS3, but also more good games.
Real engineers don't use Excel
I wonder why the fact that real engineers don't use Excel (which we can only take your word for) should put our minds at ease. If the problem can exist in Excel there's no reason some sort of problem like that will pop up in another program. In fact with software with a smaller userbase than Excel it is not inconceivable that it takes longer for a bug to be recognised.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court