2 posts • joined 27 Sep 2007
PS3 Plenty games?
Actually all the article mentions is that percentage wise the PS3 has better games. Which makes sense as PS3 games are a lot more expensive to produce, so you'd expect the companies who do, make it worth the effort.
In hard actual numbers the 360 not only has more games than the PS3, but also more good games.
Real engineers don't use Excel
I wonder why the fact that real engineers don't use Excel (which we can only take your word for) should put our minds at ease. If the problem can exist in Excel there's no reason some sort of problem like that will pop up in another program. In fact with software with a smaller userbase than Excel it is not inconceivable that it takes longer for a bug to be recognised.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp