1 post • joined Wednesday 26th September 2007 18:14 GMT
Why dont the goverment stump up the cost with our tax money build the infrustructure of the last mile as a public owned service and rent it out to the ISP at a cost (include profit to pay back the tax).
Then do what everyone else does and outsource the maintaince of the last mile to a company probably BT to maintain and enhance the service.
Or they could rent the who line to BT who can then sell it on to their punters with there profit on top!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle