1 post • joined 26 Sep 2007
Why dont the goverment stump up the cost with our tax money build the infrustructure of the last mile as a public owned service and rent it out to the ISP at a cost (include profit to pay back the tax).
Then do what everyone else does and outsource the maintaince of the last mile to a company probably BT to maintain and enhance the service.
Or they could rent the who line to BT who can then sell it on to their punters with there profit on top!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA