1 post • joined 26 Sep 2007
Why dont the goverment stump up the cost with our tax money build the infrustructure of the last mile as a public owned service and rent it out to the ISP at a cost (include profit to pay back the tax).
Then do what everyone else does and outsource the maintaince of the last mile to a company probably BT to maintain and enhance the service.
Or they could rent the who line to BT who can then sell it on to their punters with there profit on top!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM