1 post • joined 26 Sep 2007
I picked up one of these units (thankfully not at the horrifying retail of $130, but a decent lunch cheaper than $100)
Battery life: good
Range: acceptable with line of sight (Bluetooth? Nah, maybe they're IR?)
Sound: Quality OK but you sure aren't going to damage your hearing with them. Phone portion works acceptably.
I do regret the purchase for the most part. See other reviews for detailed descriptions.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...