2 posts • joined Wednesday 26th September 2007 12:13 GMT
Customer service answer....
Well apparently the reason for credits this month are because last month's bill was wrong - probably true but as others have said you can't actually check the itemisation online to confirm :-( Next months bill could be interesting
I don't need to look very hard for a problem with my bill! They are being kind enough to invoice me for a grand total of £1.82 this month.... which includes a £17.65 *credit* for a "3G GPRS bundle" that I have never had plus a credit for a 2nd month of "Mob Internet Free Trial" which they gave me last month. The previous invoice had a credit of £2.02 for mobile data in the States that I hadn't been charged for to start with.
It wasn't worth the hassle to query last month but I think I will see what explanation they can dream up for this month's effort :-)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew