2 posts • joined 26 Sep 2007
Customer service answer....
Well apparently the reason for credits this month are because last month's bill was wrong - probably true but as others have said you can't actually check the itemisation online to confirm :-( Next months bill could be interesting
I don't need to look very hard for a problem with my bill! They are being kind enough to invoice me for a grand total of £1.82 this month.... which includes a £17.65 *credit* for a "3G GPRS bundle" that I have never had plus a credit for a 2nd month of "Mob Internet Free Trial" which they gave me last month. The previous invoice had a credit of £2.02 for mobile data in the States that I hadn't been charged for to start with.
It wasn't worth the hassle to query last month but I think I will see what explanation they can dream up for this month's effort :-)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp