2 posts • joined 26 Sep 2007
Customer service answer....
Well apparently the reason for credits this month are because last month's bill was wrong - probably true but as others have said you can't actually check the itemisation online to confirm :-( Next months bill could be interesting
I don't need to look very hard for a problem with my bill! They are being kind enough to invoice me for a grand total of £1.82 this month.... which includes a £17.65 *credit* for a "3G GPRS bundle" that I have never had plus a credit for a 2nd month of "Mob Internet Free Trial" which they gave me last month. The previous invoice had a credit of £2.02 for mobile data in the States that I hadn't been charged for to start with.
It wasn't worth the hassle to query last month but I think I will see what explanation they can dream up for this month's effort :-)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...