6 posts • joined Tuesday 25th September 2007 21:57 GMT
Why do I need a title?
Just one question.
How many of the commenters who say
"I want cameras in schools watching the children 24/7"
"I dont want cameras on the streets watching me 24/7"
Just a thought.
You owe me a new monitor and a fresh coffee.
sounds like the opening chapters of a Dirk Pitt mystery. It's all a plan by Billy Gates to take over the world. The only problem is he has his Vista team as his minions.
Ok, so it is illegal for an adult to groom a child for sex over the internet, but, it is *not* illegal for an adult to push a child to suicide over the internet. That is just wrong.
Also, to everyone who says the girl was responsible for her own actions, wake up, she is thirteen years old, how many of you can say that you thought things through like an adult when you where thirteen. As an adult you have learnt to cope with things like this, a thirteen year old is still learning. Sick people.
I still have a C64, and it still works, i get it out once a year or so just to be nostalgic. Even got an Action Replay cart for it that gets some use, Jet Set Willy is just so much harder than what i remmember.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?