1 post • joined 25 Sep 2007
9/11 conspiracy theorists need to develop some brains - or at least learn to apply Occam's Razor (the simplest and well-attested explanation is normally the correct one).
Top pic shows the impact in the Pentagon. The plane was pretty well obliterated, and debris was scattered internally and externally, most of it in tiny pieces. The fuselage broke apart, the wings broke apart, the engines broke apart. The only thing that stayed reasonably intact was the landing gear (impact hole shown in the second pic).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015