1 post • joined 25 Sep 2007
9/11 conspiracy theorists need to develop some brains - or at least learn to apply Occam's Razor (the simplest and well-attested explanation is normally the correct one).
Top pic shows the impact in the Pentagon. The plane was pretty well obliterated, and debris was scattered internally and externally, most of it in tiny pieces. The fuselage broke apart, the wings broke apart, the engines broke apart. The only thing that stayed reasonably intact was the landing gear (impact hole shown in the second pic).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC