1 post • joined 25 Sep 2007
9/11 conspiracy theorists need to develop some brains - or at least learn to apply Occam's Razor (the simplest and well-attested explanation is normally the correct one).
Top pic shows the impact in the Pentagon. The plane was pretty well obliterated, and debris was scattered internally and externally, most of it in tiny pieces. The fuselage broke apart, the wings broke apart, the engines broke apart. The only thing that stayed reasonably intact was the landing gear (impact hole shown in the second pic).
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'