2 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
They still have them on the Cavan-Leitrim N16
Yes, they are still rearwards-facing on Royal Air Force and Luftwaffe passenger airplanes, with the notable exception of the Queen's Flight, which is more like a private jet. A large, fat, (until recently) colourful private jet.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars