2 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
They still have them on the Cavan-Leitrim N16
Yes, they are still rearwards-facing on Royal Air Force and Luftwaffe passenger airplanes, with the notable exception of the Queen's Flight, which is more like a private jet. A large, fat, (until recently) colourful private jet.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)