2 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
They still have them on the Cavan-Leitrim N16
Yes, they are still rearwards-facing on Royal Air Force and Luftwaffe passenger airplanes, with the notable exception of the Queen's Flight, which is more like a private jet. A large, fat, (until recently) colourful private jet.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON