2 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
They still have them on the Cavan-Leitrim N16
Yes, they are still rearwards-facing on Royal Air Force and Luftwaffe passenger airplanes, with the notable exception of the Queen's Flight, which is more like a private jet. A large, fat, (until recently) colourful private jet.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star