11 posts • joined Monday 24th September 2007 14:55 GMT
Re: what? has no one else groked the first problem?
Given how long Odyssey has been out there I suspect it was Windows ME, which would explain the safe mode.
The spawn of satan is who they are.
Bull shit unit of measure
@Ken Hagan. Nope the gartner as a measure of bullshit works just fine.
Not Wifi socks but RFID socks
Then there is a fighting chance of pairing up more than 10% of the sock collection.
Follow that bear
I liked Hoffmeister. It didn't pretend to be anything it wasn't and you didn't have to sit in a dull, brown, old mans pub listening to a bunch of anal retards banging on about how warm, cloudy, chewy water was the next best thing to nirvana.
DCX! Where have I heard that before?
Speaking of trademarks, doesn't who ever bought the remains of CASE Communications many years ago own the trademark "DCX"?
More or less?
If the data is stored on, say, 6 regional databases, doesn't that just mean there are 6 times as many DBAs etc. to lose data, make a mistake etc?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court