5 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
...who's cultural etiquette?
Chill man you seem a little over programmed.
There's cash in them thar fatties
Perhaps I should set up fat ambulance service if occurrences are that regular?
my mate has a piano removal company. He's always removing windows and crowbarring weighty objects around tight corners. Good rates national delivery. £CALL
Don't care enough....
Do you really care about any of this?
One day we (earthlings) weren't here. One day we were. One day in the future we won't be again.
Do you really need any answers for this?
totally spot on!
Cannot believe that so called Christians still don't seem to have caught Jeezo's drift Bunch of loons.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...