5 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
...who's cultural etiquette?
Chill man you seem a little over programmed.
There's cash in them thar fatties
Perhaps I should set up fat ambulance service if occurrences are that regular?
my mate has a piano removal company. He's always removing windows and crowbarring weighty objects around tight corners. Good rates national delivery. £CALL
Don't care enough....
Do you really care about any of this?
One day we (earthlings) weren't here. One day we were. One day in the future we won't be again.
Do you really need any answers for this?
totally spot on!
Cannot believe that so called Christians still don't seem to have caught Jeezo's drift Bunch of loons.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods