5 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
...who's cultural etiquette?
Chill man you seem a little over programmed.
There's cash in them thar fatties
Perhaps I should set up fat ambulance service if occurrences are that regular?
my mate has a piano removal company. He's always removing windows and crowbarring weighty objects around tight corners. Good rates national delivery. £CALL
Don't care enough....
Do you really care about any of this?
One day we (earthlings) weren't here. One day we were. One day in the future we won't be again.
Do you really need any answers for this?
totally spot on!
Cannot believe that so called Christians still don't seem to have caught Jeezo's drift Bunch of loons.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!