9 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
I hope this spanish galeon of ineptitude sinks. They false positived one of our programs and caused a large chunk of lost sales. After many calls, we were finally offered a solution that would cost us money. Blackmail much?
Re: I came to a similar conclusion
Another anti-wikileaks post on the Reg? Surely not.
Notes from an expat...
As someone who has spent the last 15 years living in Spain and seeing first-hand how the economy is in the toilet due to typical Spanish mis-management, this is yet another case of a spaniard forgetting where his bread is buttered.
RE: Easy fix: replace BIND with DJBDNS
Isn't the problem with how the protocol itself works?
RE: DNSSEC opens another an of worms
The client side could wait for a response from two servers and compare them? Not perfect, but it could help.
@M A R Heald
"There was no need to text the pilot to tell him that the wheels were down. The pilot can tell better from the cockpit than the ATC guy from his Ivory Tower."
How? You know, with the wings and the nose cone in the way?
Does this mean that by moving to Switzerland, they can make themselves immune to Europe's data protection laws?
RE: Shouldn't the college have asked for an appropriate biblical punishment
It is a college, there should be plenty of stoners.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE