2 posts • joined 24 Sep 2007
Seen in Northern Virginia, proof that Yanks can have a sense of humor: 2DV8S2B
MalarKey: coming to a web near you!
MalarKey is on the forefront of Web2K technology with its bright innovative and extralutionary (TM) conceptual fusion of P2P and Cryptofuzz steganology.
No more fear of losing your PGP keys or encrypted pr0nmarks once you share them on the MalarKey Foundry Network (Beta). Create an account, secure your identity with our patented retina fingerprint CRT/TFT-scan device right from your PC monitor, and enjoy a future of guaranteed privacy and security
Simply upload your sensitive data to the Foundry and our servers will safely inject it as alternative data streams into mp3 and other commonly shared file formats and distribute them to millions of peers.
Need to retrieve your lost (or delibrately deleted) hashes? No problem! Just visit our website, verify your ID and we'll provide you with anonymous torrent links to your data. Download, restore, and you'll have access to your sensitive data in no-time!
MalarKey: National Security Administration for the Masses!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great