1 post • joined 22 Sep 2007
Please read wiki before post/write
Ok mates, first of all all tests are as fast as call any API (GetModuleHandleA in that tests. Dear user with a debugger, please try to read the code) from stack/heap or in ret2libc manner. You don't need to check any software for vulnerabilities to check if you PC is vulnerable to BO in general. If you enable DEP in AlwaysOn mode then you will see that DEP block 2 first tests as they're tryin' to execute stack and heap, and then DEP will fail the third test, as soon as it's vulnerable to ret2libc kind of attack.
There're a lot of various wiki/articles in the internet explainin' buffer overflow attacks, so please read before write some strange article like this one.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE