7 posts • joined 22 Sep 2007
And one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard to boot.
"Wired has reported that he buried himself under sand, using a cardboard box to make sure he could still breathe, while police searched his property last Sunday."
I'm not sure this is how sand-boxing is supposed to work.
Seems a bit harsh
Fair enough, it's dated, but I found it to still be a really enoyable nostalgia trip - I have it for my Xbox, and it gave me a couple of evenings of good entertainment while I played through it again.
He will be sadly missed
Intelligent, well-informed and funny to boot - the best tech journalist I ever read. Very sad news. Here's to you, Guy.
Seems to be a recurring theme
This happened for East Lothian addresses over the new year as well - they had me all set for the Apocalypse, but it didn't seem to come to much...
Plural of "anecdote"...
...is not "data". People are still getting RRODs periodically - so would it not seem likely that some would coincide with the rollout of the new interface? Correlation does not prove causality!
Location, location, location
Right next to the airport - cheeky little scamps.
Oh, and Andrew Heenan - seriously, get over yourself.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone