7 posts • joined 22 Sep 2007
And one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard to boot.
"Wired has reported that he buried himself under sand, using a cardboard box to make sure he could still breathe, while police searched his property last Sunday."
I'm not sure this is how sand-boxing is supposed to work.
Seems a bit harsh
Fair enough, it's dated, but I found it to still be a really enoyable nostalgia trip - I have it for my Xbox, and it gave me a couple of evenings of good entertainment while I played through it again.
He will be sadly missed
Intelligent, well-informed and funny to boot - the best tech journalist I ever read. Very sad news. Here's to you, Guy.
Seems to be a recurring theme
This happened for East Lothian addresses over the new year as well - they had me all set for the Apocalypse, but it didn't seem to come to much...
Plural of "anecdote"...
...is not "data". People are still getting RRODs periodically - so would it not seem likely that some would coincide with the rollout of the new interface? Correlation does not prove causality!
Location, location, location
Right next to the airport - cheeky little scamps.
Oh, and Andrew Heenan - seriously, get over yourself.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide