2 posts • joined 21 Sep 2007
Leave aside ethnic comments. Someone wasn't sober when composed this utter s*t. Please DO come to Romania, whenever you please.
I saw a light... but it was not blue...
Neither 10 nor 5 years will pass until DVD/CD format will succumb. The future is here, the flash memory and solid state HD have already conquered the market. In 2-3 years 32-64 GB flash will be obsolete. Come on, how long we'll have to pay premium for last decade's news?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)