2 posts • joined Friday 21st September 2007 11:09 GMT
I saw a light... but it was not blue...
Neither 10 nor 5 years will pass until DVD/CD format will succumb. The future is here, the flash memory and solid state HD have already conquered the market. In 2-3 years 32-64 GB flash will be obsolete. Come on, how long we'll have to pay premium for last decade's news?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month