2 posts • joined 20 Sep 2007
Another one bites the dust!
Ah.. alas... I remember Hotmail when it was independant, and superb. Then M$ bought it.... Ive been spammed ever since.
We've been here before... small tellies... very uncomfortable staring at a small telly... Oh, and dont forget the License... (bout time it was scrapped, but hey! what a money spinner!!). Then there is the subscription as well.
No... they will plead, and plead that you need it, and there will be a few hoops to jump thru... and some will succumb like a mothe to a flame... then it will just fade away.. like last time.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?