2 posts • joined 20 Sep 2007
Another one bites the dust!
Ah.. alas... I remember Hotmail when it was independant, and superb. Then M$ bought it.... Ive been spammed ever since.
We've been here before... small tellies... very uncomfortable staring at a small telly... Oh, and dont forget the License... (bout time it was scrapped, but hey! what a money spinner!!). Then there is the subscription as well.
No... they will plead, and plead that you need it, and there will be a few hoops to jump thru... and some will succumb like a mothe to a flame... then it will just fade away.. like last time.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle