2 posts • joined Thursday 20th September 2007 17:44 GMT
We've been here before... small tellies... very uncomfortable staring at a small telly... Oh, and dont forget the License... (bout time it was scrapped, but hey! what a money spinner!!). Then there is the subscription as well.
No... they will plead, and plead that you need it, and there will be a few hoops to jump thru... and some will succumb like a mothe to a flame... then it will just fade away.. like last time.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad