2 posts • joined Friday 9th June 2006 15:27 GMT
It is all Lies
You are correct in that, this work is ALL lies. Nothing written in this novel or portrayed in this film can stand on its own ground, well next to nothing(paris is in france). The gnostic Gospels in the same book as the Dead Sea Scrolls, WHAT!!! The two will never and have never even been sloppily associated with one another, The Dead Sea scrolls have nothing at all written in them with religious context.
That is the point of my previous post, this is all quite rediculously construed to the public as truth when all it does is allow them not only to remain ignorant of the truth but to believe in lies none the less. This article IMO only strengthens the argument that The DaVinci Code is based on truth, when it so blatantly is not.
What does that have to do with anything?
I'm sorry but that doesn't in the least clear up the fact that this "story" doesn't defend the fact that every single other visual depiction of John has him depicted in exactly the same way. DaVinci painted John in the Last supper the exact way every other artist before and after him does. As a rather feminate looking male close to Jesus.
Scotomisation doesn't enter in to it. The picture depicts what it depicts nothing more, nothing less. And it certainly doesn't depict Mary Magdalen next to Jesus. Take a look at the art from that timeframe and you will discover that the person in the painting looks like John and does not resemble any other depiction of Mary Magdalen available.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16