2 posts • joined 20 Sep 2007
erm, sadly not - the game calls home after every activation and decrements the amount you're allowed by one - this means uninstalling/ reinstalling doesn't use another one of the three your allowed, but Hardware upgrades (EA won't say what will require another activation), re-install of Windows all will.
Personally, I upgrade regularly and re-install frequently, and I'm not adverse to buying games (like the new Special Shiny Ed of 'Clear Sky' ), but i'm stearing clear of Spore as well.
as someone who's got mobile TV
I never use it - I've got the phone virgin where selling off, as it's a smart phone, radio and it's got a camera... it's also got mobile TV built in. I used it a few times, when it was shiny and new, but haven't turned it on for months, now.
Mobile TV just isn't that usefull or user-friendly. Mobile Digital Radio, now, is another story !
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...