5 posts • joined 20 Sep 2007
Why not just drop support for OS/X altogether?
The recession and Windows 7 will kill it off anyway. And for those who prefer Unix, just switch to Linux. All the files are where you expect them to be, you don't have to wait for your favourite software to be ported to Fink and Firefox is updated automatically through the package manager. That's what's in store for my (foolishly purchased) Mac Mini as soon as Apple stops supporting 10.4.
Great that you saved half the money...
...pity you wasted the other half on a laptop that's running Windows.
"How my vegan children and I will laugh from our intellectually and compassionately superior platform as he dies a slow death as his colon struggles to expurge his over burdoned diet of meat and dairy products." - hmmm... the compassion must be so superior that it doesn't extend to humans.
second that - might be interesting if is was running PalmOS.
Doesn't have to be fatal
Actually, although 89 people were tragically killed, 34 people did survive the recent air accident in Thailand. Would they have survived in a composite structure? Maybe, but that's the question that needs to be answered.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack