3 posts • joined 19 Sep 2007
Are you actually suggesting that if you use a component lead or a VGA lead with the 360 then your picture is downgraded to SD? If not (and it isn't - unless outputting over VGA at 1920×1080 somehow isn't HD in your book), then I don't see the issue. Also, the 360 VGA cable comes with audio breakouts built into the lead anyway (comes with dual phono leads, or alternatively you can attach an optical lead to it), so that's hardly an issue either.
1. HD-DVD and Blu Ray are pricier than their DVD counterparts, but are more round the £15-£17 mark than the £30 you suggest.
2. The 360 doesn't have an HD-DVD player built in, it's a separately purchased external drive.
3. All 360s can output "proper HD" over component or VGA, HDMI isn't a necessity for that.
Poor phone anyway....
My other half has the LG shine and as a phone it's godawful, even she thinks so. It might be OK if the scroll wheel was actually any use, but it's just so unresponsive.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it