5 posts • joined Wednesday 19th September 2007 08:35 GMT
What a ridiculous handset.
I was trying to imagine sending a text message, it makes that madcap Nokia rotary dialer seem positively inspired.
If I want a HSDPA modem I can buy one without silly buttons for a fraction of the price, and then spend all that money I saved on, say, a real phone?
Paris, because it looks like she designed it.
Noisy? Hell yeh!
We have 5 of these in a rack shared with two bladecenters. It wins our "noisiest rack award" hands down.
So much so that health and safety have made us wear ear defenders when near it.
With all the flashy lights it is like tool time for geeks. ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh
Trust Apple fanboys to want them "tasteful", "practical" or "quieter".
Nowhere to play
Oh well, now that they have nowhere to play make believe they will have to go out and find some real kiddies to play with. :-0
Someone tell the Mail!
/e grabs torch and pitchfork
Now, say it with me. "It is just a game"
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more