5 posts • joined 19 Sep 2007
How accurate do the inages have to be?
This is starting to get pretty scary.
For example, is this ilegal now:
:o)=|-< --- Hello! My I am 14 years old, and I am naked!
What a ridiculous handset.
I was trying to imagine sending a text message, it makes that madcap Nokia rotary dialer seem positively inspired.
If I want a HSDPA modem I can buy one without silly buttons for a fraction of the price, and then spend all that money I saved on, say, a real phone?
Paris, because it looks like she designed it.
Noisy? Hell yeh!
We have 5 of these in a rack shared with two bladecenters. It wins our "noisiest rack award" hands down.
So much so that health and safety have made us wear ear defenders when near it.
With all the flashy lights it is like tool time for geeks. ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh
Trust Apple fanboys to want them "tasteful", "practical" or "quieter".
Is it just me or does the device scream 80's technology to you?
Blocky case, beige, rubbery keys.
Nowhere to play
Oh well, now that they have nowhere to play make believe they will have to go out and find some real kiddies to play with. :-0
Someone tell the Mail!
/e grabs torch and pitchfork
Now, say it with me. "It is just a game"
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests