2 posts • joined 23 Feb 2007
I am glad to see...
that the House of Lord is as f*cked up as the U.S. Government (at every level from the local level to the national level, and both Democrats and Republicans).
Yes, it is good to see that tax paying citizens, the world over, are getting screwed by the people that are supposed to act in the best interest of those very same people.
By the way, what race are the Spanish women...Caucasian? And was the man Caucasian as well?
In the U.S. we are seeing the emergence of similar laws with more strict punishments for "Hate Crimes", are there any crimes committed out of love or friendship?
God help us all.
A Bloody Foreigner
Those damn dirty apes!
Where is Charlton Heston when you need him?!?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON