2 posts • joined 23 Feb 2007
I am glad to see...
that the House of Lord is as f*cked up as the U.S. Government (at every level from the local level to the national level, and both Democrats and Republicans).
Yes, it is good to see that tax paying citizens, the world over, are getting screwed by the people that are supposed to act in the best interest of those very same people.
By the way, what race are the Spanish women...Caucasian? And was the man Caucasian as well?
In the U.S. we are seeing the emergence of similar laws with more strict punishments for "Hate Crimes", are there any crimes committed out of love or friendship?
God help us all.
A Bloody Foreigner
Those damn dirty apes!
Where is Charlton Heston when you need him?!?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle