Since when is the Reg a libertarian soapbox?
I mean, I can imagine it's a popular strain of nonsense among the less sensible here, but this kind of stuff still belongs in Odds & Sods with the rest of the fiction.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging