You succeed in the consumer sector or don't succeed at all
Apart from all those companies who focus quite heavily on commercial/enterprise hardware and software. Blackberry for instance is/was primarily a business device, IBM are known more for servers, I guess most of the big server companies are not names we know as well but that doesn't mean they're not successful.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email