You succeed in the consumer sector or don't succeed at all
Apart from all those companies who focus quite heavily on commercial/enterprise hardware and software. Blackberry for instance is/was primarily a business device, IBM are known more for servers, I guess most of the big server companies are not names we know as well but that doesn't mean they're not successful.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON