You succeed in the consumer sector or don't succeed at all
Apart from all those companies who focus quite heavily on commercial/enterprise hardware and software. Blackberry for instance is/was primarily a business device, IBM are known more for servers, I guess most of the big server companies are not names we know as well but that doesn't mean they're not successful.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion