Why not use electronic fig-leaves?
On occasion the puritans come out and affix ribbons on sculptures of naked figures so the youth can not derive unintended/uncontrolled sexual jollification from the art.
FB could do the same. They could easily place electronic 'splodges' over the parts they decree to offend and permit viewers to be able to click on the 'splodges' so all is revealed to those who appreciate art?
One problem comes when addressing certain animals as the electronic splodge would have to be really large to cover an stimulated horse or bull.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE