I really don't understand...
... why anyone with a Facebook account that is a bit "controversial" can't just put up a "We are here at www.????.com" pointer, and then use the chatty features to point to new things on the website. This allows it to have a presence on this apparently invaluable* resource where its fans can chat, but there is nothing that can lead to the site being taken down.
However, I presume I'm missing something.
*I say "apparently invaluable" because I have never used Facebook, and don't understand why it is so popular.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging