Simple. Don't use Facebook.
Why don't organisations such as this look to new ways of spreading their news -- rather than creating free content for and encouraging more people to join Mr Zuckerberg's money spinner?
I have no sympathy for anyone finding their content blocked on Facebook -- they have been quite clear, especially of late, that they don't give a damn about the content creators whose information they flog to the highest bidder or "accidentally" leave in plain site.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE