Some nutters on here ...
The next people I interview will be asked about their attitude to public sector workers.
I doubt anybody above would have the gall to answer honestly in an interview. Actually I doubt that any of the whiners above are actually in a postion to interview anyone. Maybe they feel threatened. Bless.
(For what it's worth I've found the laziest, most complacent workers in the insurance industry - would this make me biased against anyone coming from that background ? No)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court