I went through several pairs of Sony MDR v500's in the last few years before settling with a pair of Sennhesier HD448's, and I have never come across a better set of headphones for under £100.
The bass is quite subtle (I prefer fairly flat sounding headphones) and I have worn them for hours at a time and they have never been uncomfortable or even noticeable that I am wearing them sometimes.
I am one of those people who would pay silly prices for headphones, so maybe one day i'll be able to afford these:
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE