I went through several pairs of Sony MDR v500's in the last few years before settling with a pair of Sennhesier HD448's, and I have never come across a better set of headphones for under £100.
The bass is quite subtle (I prefer fairly flat sounding headphones) and I have worn them for hours at a time and they have never been uncomfortable or even noticeable that I am wearing them sometimes.
I am one of those people who would pay silly prices for headphones, so maybe one day i'll be able to afford these:
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers