And if you do not have the budget
Compared to this list, these deliver better sound than the Sony. By the way the Sony joke should have never made this list. While at 10% of the average RRP of the other list participants. So if the Sony for some reason got more than 50% this should hit at least 75%. They however have a fairly high impedance so if you are into "lose my hearing by blasting your head off from an MP3 player" they will not do the job.
I have had these for 3 years now and have reached a point where I cannot write code or debug something more complicated without using them to cut out the background. You can also wear them on a 12-15h coding spree without getting a headache.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?