And if you do not have the budget
Compared to this list, these deliver better sound than the Sony. By the way the Sony joke should have never made this list. While at 10% of the average RRP of the other list participants. So if the Sony for some reason got more than 50% this should hit at least 75%. They however have a fairly high impedance so if you are into "lose my hearing by blasting your head off from an MP3 player" they will not do the job.
I have had these for 3 years now and have reached a point where I cannot write code or debug something more complicated without using them to cut out the background. You can also wear them on a 12-15h coding spree without getting a headache.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER