Re: bloody big blade
Probably the posterior tibial artery, if severed you'll bleed to death without a tourniquet (in fact bending the knee and applying pressure could save you), bleeding out is just not as fast as the femoral, the femoral artery is also notoriously fiddly to stop bleeding with pressure (and astoundingly painful).
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2