Re: bloody big blade
Probably the posterior tibial artery, if severed you'll bleed to death without a tourniquet (in fact bending the knee and applying pressure could save you), bleeding out is just not as fast as the femoral, the femoral artery is also notoriously fiddly to stop bleeding with pressure (and astoundingly painful).
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO