Isn't that "phone with email", aka a "corporate mobile communication appliance", not eerily similar to that featurephone but with proprietary sauce to replace the java me sauce?
If so, then smartphones are still your "superphones" and no real shift in terminology is necessary.
I for me am looking forward to seeing devices built on top of seL4, perhaps with different sandboxes for the corporate and operator crap, the things /I/ want the thing to run, and one to try out untrusted stuff.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging