Re : Sarah Bee
Sarah, the situation postulated could _conceivably_ happen.
A man who knows he was abandoned at birth could meet another, older, man carrying a similar physical trait to him self. i.e. birthmark etc.
"Is this man my father?" says younger man.
"Is this man my son?" says older man.
Get a DNA check says the man in Boots.
See, a possible situation, as described, and no sexism whatsoever.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip