Re : Sarah Bee
Sarah, the situation postulated could _conceivably_ happen.
A man who knows he was abandoned at birth could meet another, older, man carrying a similar physical trait to him self. i.e. birthmark etc.
"Is this man my father?" says younger man.
"Is this man my son?" says older man.
Get a DNA check says the man in Boots.
See, a possible situation, as described, and no sexism whatsoever.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update