I took it to mean
I took it to mean that there is a 0.9999 probability that the test will give the correct answer (i.e. same chance of being wrong whether the correct answer is paternity or shenanigans), which is all we can really given the data available.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64