I remember my first wireless (bluetooth) keyboard experience. Poxy thing kept dropping the connection at the logon screen and I had to plug in a wired one then re-pair it once in. Utter waste of space. Also, 95% for the Mac keyboard seems high. I just hope nobody goes and pairs it with one of their wireless mice - total piece of shit that drops out all the time.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging