I remember my first wireless (bluetooth) keyboard experience. Poxy thing kept dropping the connection at the logon screen and I had to plug in a wired one then re-pair it once in. Utter waste of space. Also, 95% for the Mac keyboard seems high. I just hope nobody goes and pairs it with one of their wireless mice - total piece of shit that drops out all the time.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins