and @tough Finnish phones...
Nokia states that your battery may not work at these temperatures.
This is subtly different from Apple claiming the warranty is void if you try to use your iPhone below freezing.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?