Something nice about MS?
I would hesitate to claim any kid of 11 (autistic or otherwise) would appreciate the consequences of having someone else modify their account.
No doubt this whole story got quite a bit bigger than mom anticipated, so I think it's a nice gesture by Microsoft. A decent thing to do, the more so since they didn't have to.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search