Something nice about MS?
I would hesitate to claim any kid of 11 (autistic or otherwise) would appreciate the consequences of having someone else modify their account.
No doubt this whole story got quite a bit bigger than mom anticipated, so I think it's a nice gesture by Microsoft. A decent thing to do, the more so since they didn't have to.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them