I have logged 3112 miles since 2008 in my garmin 205 (available for £105).
It has been through all weather and never failed me (although had to reset it a couple of times). Just a simple watch with a GPS receiver in it. No chest straps or things to put on / in my running shoes.
It has helped me get to the stage where I can run at 6 minute mike pace in 10 mile races.
There is no way I would run with my (fantastic) android phone.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads