I have logged 3112 miles since 2008 in my garmin 205 (available for £105).
It has been through all weather and never failed me (although had to reset it a couple of times). Just a simple watch with a GPS receiver in it. No chest straps or things to put on / in my running shoes.
It has helped me get to the stage where I can run at 6 minute mike pace in 10 mile races.
There is no way I would run with my (fantastic) android phone.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?